Important Announcement To Physical Shareholders
Mandatory furnishing KYC details and nomination by holders of physical securities
Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) vide its circular No. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 3, 2021 prescribed certain mandatory provisions with regard to “Common and Simplified Norms for processing investor’s request by Registrar and Transfer Agents (“RTAs”) and norms for furnishing PAN,
KYC details and Nomination (“SEBI Circular”), where the shares are held in physical form”. Click here for SEBI Circular.
SEBI Circular prescribes about the following norms; in case the shares are held in physical form:
1. Common and simplified norms for processing any service request from the holder, pertaining
to the captioned items, by the RTAs,
2. Electronic interface for processing investor’s queries, complaints and service request,
3. Mandatory furnishing of PAN, KYC details and Nomination by holders of physical securities,
4. Freezing of folios without valid PAN, KYC details and Nomination and
5. Compulsory linking of PAN and Aadhaar by all holders of physical securities.
Shareholders of the Company holding shares in physical form shall provide the following documents / details to the RTA of the Company:
1. Permanent Account Number (“PAN”).
2. Nomination (for all eligible folios) in Form No. SH-13 or submit declaration to “Opt-Out” in
Form No. ISR-3.
Note: Any cancellation or change in nomination shall be provided in Form No. SH-14.
3. Contact details including postal address with PIN code, Mobile Number, e-mail address.
4. Bank account details including bank name and branch, bank account number, IFSC.
5. Specimen signature.
Please provide the above documents / details to the RTA of the Company at the address mentioned in below table along with other basic details like name of the shareholder, folio number, certificate number and distinctive numbers.
Please find below the link of the following documents, which are required to be uploaded on the website of the Company, as per the SEBI Circular:
|1||Form No. ISR-1 – request for registering PAN, KYC details or changes / updation thereof||Download|
|2||Form No. ISR-2 – confirmation of signature of securities holder by the Banker||Download|
|3||Form No. ISR-3 – declaration form for opting-out of nomination by holders of physical securities in listed companies||Download|
|4||Form No. SH-13 – Nomination form||Download|
|5||Form No. SH-14 – cancellation or variation of nomination||Download|
Contact details of RTA and the Company
Beetal Financial & Computer Services Pvt. Ltd
Registered Office Address: Beetal House, 3rd Floor, 99 Madangir, Behind LSC,New Delhi,Delhi,110062.
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Nos.: 011 – 29961281 / 82 / 83
Modern Insulators Ltd
Registered Office Address:Tehsil Abu road, Talheti, village Karoli, Sirohi, Rajasthan, 307510.
Name of the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer:
Mr. Utkarsh Gaur
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Nos.: 02974-228044
Format of form ISR-4 as per SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/
|1||Request for issue of Duplicate Certificate and other Service Requests||ISR-4|
CSR Annual Action Plan
|1||CSR Annual Action Plan for the F.Y. 2021-22||Download|
|1||Annual return for the F.Y 2020-21||Download|
|2||Annual return for the F.Y 2019-20||Download|